Monday, October 12, 2009

4 of everything on the floor

What has happened to my living room? It's suddenly awash with guitars and cables. I've instantly explored my usual avenues of inspiration (a glass or two of red wine, and some bottles of continental lager) and away we go. I've put some sequenced drums down, run off and bought some new patches for my bass pod, and boom boom boom, 5 minutes almost done. Whilst I update the blog, Layla is singing away to the computer putting her vocals down. I'm reaching the point of exhaustion where I think my best stuff will pop out so I'm hoping to start my 2nd track tonight before throwing in the towel. Quote of the day from Layla "How have you structured this song?" me "I haven't". I guess I never studied any kind of music theory. Apologies in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Song structure is overrated. And I got a good laugh out of that little exchange.

    ReplyDelete