Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well, I've finished one song, one in the oven, two in the works, and my album artwork complete. I guess I'm doing alright, but I've felt pretty uncreative the last 24 hours. I need to break out of this funk soon...it's already WEDNESDAY! Hopefully I can get myself into a better groove.

On the contrary, I think the material and quality of my performances has increased this time around. I actually feel like my songwriting is improving, and the little things I have done have fallen into place nicely. Now if I can just bust out some motivation.......

I'm super excited at everyone's contributions thus far...and I'm looking forward to Ms. Hill's work. You'd better not let us down.... hahahahaha. kidding...but it's sounding great so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment