Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alexandre-- Progress

Morning Car Ride
This is really lovely! I'm really into electronic music recently and this totally satisfied me :)

Keep Me Covered
I can tell you have a nice unique voice... keep working on it and it'll be outstanding! I like the instrumentation in this, though i feel like the bass part is a little too foggy or something.

Crash the Throttle
haha the heavy bass is cool. It has a ghetto feel which is kinda funny with your sweet sounding voice. I dig it. I wish I knew how to manipulate vocals and electro beats like you do! I really like your chorus on this. The split channels sort of bother me.

Everything's Golden
Really really really like this intro. Pretty sexy. Love the drippy vocals.
Oo... love the echoes/layers, too. I think there should be a little less on the bass and a little more on your voice! :)

Can't Say I need You
Pretty cool... this chorus really speaks to me. haha. I like the beats in this one... Has\ my head bobbin!

Avoidance Tactics
groovy intro. I like music that I can move to, its not exactly dance music, but you have potential. cool melody on the instrumental parts. I really like the violin.

Just a Place
Nice piano! I like the lyrics for the chorus. Instrumentation gets a bit distorted once the lyrics start.

Hidden Under Floorboards
What happened to the lyrics on this one? haha (its not on the lyrics sheet) Sounds like a cute little tune... I'm a sucker for piano (I play too).

Overall, this is very cool-- keep working on your vocals and on audio mixing-- mixing the sounds at the right levels can make a world of difference! Really great job though, can't wait to hear more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment