Tuesday, October 13, 2009

blog numero uno.

Hey. So I'm new this year and invited myself into the project because I wanted a new challenge. I just graduated from MIAD with a fine art degree and have felt the need to get deeper into my music since then. I've recorded alotta stuff just for fun for a while...here's my myspace: www.myspace.com/colorisgrey & I'm super excited to be a part of this project and push for the "next level" with my tunage.
My tools are:
my macbook pro
-garageband & logic
yamaha keyboard
my voice
found objects

I made a vlog about my first day and my process. The night before I had already layed down some beats and synths. It's easier for me to just talk than to write about what I'm doing, so I'll be keeping up with this vlog for the rest of the week! P.S. I know I'm a dork :-P and notice how I almost forget what "PC"s are called.




-lex

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, that little bit sounded awesome. I need to try a vlog at some point, as I am not one to be one-upped...especially on the internet! And you've been recording music longer than me!

    That said, I think you and I would make good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! haha glad you liked it, I love doing the vlog thing because people can hopefully get what I'm all about better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I'm enjoying this whole vlog thing!

    ReplyDelete