Thursday, October 15, 2009

yowzaaa!

So it's thursday morning, I'm uploading my vlog from...tuesday.. and have one from yesterday I'll upload after work. I have four songs down with a good solid start, all with at least the vocals in the chorus and two that are almost completely done... it's weird cuz I usually just like, don't take the time to edit more than I need to, but I'm actually applying myself and my skillz this time. Who woulda thought that'd lead to better sounds? haha.

enjoy my weirdness::


wednesdays vlog:::

3 comments:

  1. "I feel like shit. But I'm glad I have a project to work on!" Story of my life.

    And...a stream of SUB-consciousness? Perfect title for your next high-concept prog album.

    I find your vlogs to be hilarious and mostly adorable. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tend to think that video blogs are egotistical and lame, but yours aren't, so good job! haha

    seriously though, i really liked your perspective on lyrics... how you focus more on the sound of the words than the meaning... that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete