Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stuck in a rut... but still excited!

So, I'm really excited about this RT! It's only my 2nd one to participate in, but last year's I thought went really well! My friend and I did RT together on a whim, and this year we are doing it again and dragging our band with us! I don't think we'll hit the 30 minute mark, but it will be more than the 1 song we did last year! I'm working on the album artwork, and have been having a hard time getting the creative juices flowing... I'm much better at writing lyrics!

Speaking of lyrics, I'm really excited! I've written lyrics to three songs, and so far, I've hated the lyrics, until I give them to Jason, my partner in crime, and he works out some brilliant guitar/bass parts, and sometimes even drums too! And usually, he does the vocals as well, but with one of the songs I actually did some of the vocals! (I'm not a musician, so this is a big deal to me!)

I was going to try to do a non-musical side project this time too, but the way things are turning out, I'm not sure that's going to happen... sad day... but the week isn't over yet, so we'll see. I'm excited to see what everyone is doing too! This is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment