Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yipes indeed

Wow, man, I know exactly what Barney and Sebastian were talking about on one of the posts below. This thing has gotten intense...I'm really worried about the songs now, and I'm in a weird mood. So far I've got a song about dying, and a song about robbing a bank (neither of which I have much experience with, thankfully).

I really hope I can finish lyrics for all of these songs in time. I really hope they all turn out well in general, but at this point I'm not so optimistic. I say that about every song before it's finished though...guess I just have to wait. Argh...this is easily the toughest RT ever, and I'm not sure what's different about it.

Anyways, here's a picture, since I'm slacking in the multimedia blog department, unlike some of you. It was taken in the dark with my cell phone, so relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment